News & Events
- Duration: 7.5 Hours
- Date: 17 April 2019 (Wed)
- Time: 9:00am - 6:40pm (Registration at 8:30am)
- Venue: N201, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 1 Expo Drive, Wanchai, Hong Kong
- Medium: English & Putonghua (Simultaneous English and Putonghua interpretation will be provided)
- CPD: HKMC: 7.5 points; IDRRMI: 7.5 points; HKMAAL (pending); The Law Society of Hong Kong (pending)
- Online Registration: https://goo.gl/forms/t9FJ47zzpzEewbak1
Tel: +852 3159 2919 / +852 3159 2902
A one-day introductory training course leading to membership of the UK-based Association of Mediation Assessors, Trainers and Instructors (AMATI) and as an Advocacy Trainer and / or Assessor of the International Dispute Resolution and Risk Management Institute (IDRRMI).
- Date: 25 Oct 2018
- Time: 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Venue: 21/F, Success Commercial Building, 245-251 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
A 3-day training course leading to assessment for Accredited Mediation Advocate status of the UK-based Standing Conference of Mediation Advocates (SCMA) and International Professional Dispute Resolution Expert status of the International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocates Association (IPDRAA).
- Date: 22 - 24 Oct 2018
- Time: 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Venue: Shop 2, G/F, Pico Tower, 66 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
About International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocates Association
International Professional Dispute Resolution Advocates Association (IPDRAA) is the first international organization established to provide a full range of advocacy services for the parties in arbitration, adjudication, mediation and litigation, and also risk management services. IPDRAA offers tailor-made solutions to help clients encounter challenges in the ever-changing business world. It minimizes clients’ exposure to not only legal risks but also operational, compliance, tax, political and sustainability risks.
IPDRAA is comprised of highly regarded experts in the fields of arbitration, mediation and risk management. It appoints business negotiators, risk prevention experts and compliance officers for enterprises to explore market opportunities, enter into collaboration agreements in their best interests, observe compliance requirements and minimize risks.
IPDRAA’s dispute resolution advocates seek the best approach, timing and place to resolve disputes and pursues enforcement of the settlement agreement or arbitral award afterwards. By addressing clients’ needs and evaluating risks and opportunities associated with different strategies, they help clients make their best decisions.